Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Parade!

We took the babies to the Syracuse Heritage Days Parade. Breklyn had a blast, but Berkli had been up since 7:00 and was too tired. Breklyn cooperated the most with the pictures so there are more of her. However, I even succeeded in getting pictures of Hayden and Holden!!! Makenzie was there but managed not to have her picture taken. boo...




Berkli being grumpy.

Breklyn waiting for the parade to start.



This one is a little blurry, but I still thought it was cute.

Berkli waving to the firemen!! hehe
Breklyn running with candy!





































Breklyn opening candy.









Berkli being tired.















1 comment:

Kelli said...

Bradie, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so pumped! It's dang cute. I LOVE the picture of Berkli at the top. Do you have photoshop? You take really good pictures. It sounds like you guys had a really fun 4th.
I'm putting you on my blog so I can check your blog all the time. Yay!

Berkli's 1st Birthday!

4th of July

Sugar and spice, and everything nice....That's what little girls are made of!